March Bible Study
II Peter 1:3,4 - "His divine power has given us everything we need
for life and godliness through our knowledge of Him who called us by His own glory and
goodness. Through these He has given His very great and precious promises, so that through
them you may participate in the divine nature and escape the corruption in the world
caused by evil desires."
A PROMISE OF HEALING: James 5:15; "The prayer of faith will save
the sick, and the LORD will raise him up. And if he has committed sins, he will be
forgiven." There are four stages every promise will travel through to fulfillment:
- Knowing the Promise; Is it limited or general?
- What are the conditions you need to meet?
- To every promise, there will be a time of testing which lies between you setting your
heart on the promise and its fulfillment.
- Experiencing the fulfillment of the promise. Will you give God the glory?
The Promise made in James is for the Healing of the believer. We see
much evidence throughout the scriptures of God's desire to heal the sick. We do not place
limits on how God will do this. What we do believe is this; God loves us now as much as He
loved all those who were healed as recorded in the scriptures.
- What are you praying for?. Where are the scriptures found in the Bible that gives to us
this promise of Healing? Please look them up! They will build up your faith! ; ; .
- What are the conditions you need to meet? Several things are clear in this text found in
James 5:14-15. There are at least six conditions, Can you find them? 1) ; 2) ; 3) ; 4) ;
5) ; 6) .
- What do you see as some test you will face between claiming the promise and its
fulfillment. Name some of them! Here are a few! James 1:5-8; . James 4:6-10; . Can you
name some other test you might face?
- Praising God for the fulfillment of His Promise to you. James 5:17-18. What are some
other ways you can Praise God and give Him the glory for the fulfillment of the promise of
Healing in your life? ; ; .
Praise God for His answered prayer of Healing; God bless you in your study! Bro Ken