Welcome to the New Year! I will be using a different format for our Bible Studies
throughout this year. They will be centered on the Promises of God: Listen to what the
Apostle Peter had to say about God's promises. II Peter 1:3-4; "His divine power has
given us everything we need for life and godliness through our knowledge of Him who called
us by His own glory and goodness. Through these He has given us His very great and
precious promises, so that through them you may participate in the divine nature and
escape the corruption in the world caused by evil desires". My dear friend it is by
these precious promises that we can live in Christ's nature and power.
THE PROMISE WE WANT TO LOOK AT THIS MONTH; Is The Promise of Answered
Prayer: Jesus gives to us the Promise in Matthew 21:22
THE PROMISE: "And whatever things you ask in prayer, believing,
you will receive".
There are four stages every promise will travel through to fulfillment:
- Knowing the Promise: Is it limited or general?
- What are the conditions that you need to meet?
- To every promise, there will be a time of testing which lies between your setting your
heart on the promise and its fulfillment.
- Experiencing the promise fulfillment in your life. Who receives the glory?
Now to the promise Jesus gave to us about prayer
- What are you praying for? You are praying aren't you? Where is the promise in the Bible
that you are standing on?
- What are the conditions that are attached to Jesus' promise on Prayer? What is involved
Hebrews 6:11-20; I John 1:9; I Peter 2:6
- Believing is active not passive, there are many other scriptures that teach us in how to
believe. Know the one you are believing in! Get to know Him better every day.
- What will be the test you will face until the fulfillment of God's promise to you?
Ps.27:13-14; Hebrews 11:1; Luke 12:24; Matthew 5:10
- Praising God and enjoying the fulfillment of God's Promise!
Col.3:16; Hebrews 13:15; Ephesians 1:11-12;
God bless you in your study! I rejoice with you in God's answer to your